Gluten Free Quiche with Homemade Pastry
And that would be homemade Gluten Free Pastry.
Oh yes. I have shared this gluten free pastry recipe before but I wanted to give the Quiche I made with the pastry it’s own post and therefore it’s own link as I know I will be linking back to this post a lot. It is so so good.
Gluten Free Quiche with homemade Pastry Recipe
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 225 grams butter, softened
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup potato flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Add flours and xanthan gum, mix well. Chill 30 minutes.
- Place strips on baking paper at bottom of muffin trays and spray with oil. Roll out the chilled pastry and cut into rounds for the muffin tray. Line the muffin cases, fill with desired filling and bake.
Ingredients for 6 cases
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- cubed roasted pumpkin
- feta cheese, cumbled
- sundried tomatoes sliced
- Mix together and pour into the cases
- Bake for 20 mins or until set.