Things I Know: Toddlers, Sultana Buds, Skype and SIL’s
Yippee! It is time for another Things I Know with Yay for Home so that must mean that it is Friday.
Things I Know This Week Are:
– I am so very glad that it is Friday. It has been a long week
– I coped without an oven but it is now fixed! Yay – baking goodies can recommence.
– Being 2 years old must be hard, you have to do whatever everyone else wants and you cannot always communicate what you want. It also means you are at a very cute stage and love giving mummy big cuddles.
– I am very glad that Sultana Buds are on special at Coles this week. 2 x 600grams packets for $10. Brilliant. And yes I care even though I am gluten free because my boys love them and it seems Sultana Buds have not been on special in forever.
– The best part of my weekend last weekend is that at the Baby Shower I went to, the mother-to-be (who is married to my husbands nephew) got to have her mother there thanks to the wonders of technology. Skype is amazing and it meant that her mum could be there and see what was happening even though she was half the world away.
– I often complain about people who get the gluten free thing wrong for me. At the same baby shower as above I was catered for impeccably thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law. She gets in and makes sure I am thought of. I love and appreciate that. Thank you L.
– I got the Ikea catalogue in my letter box this week. Doesn’t take much to make me happy.
What do you know?