Things I Know: It’s my Boy’s Birthday!
As it’s Friday it is time to play along with Shae from Yay for Home for Things I Know.
This week as been a busy week plus a tiring week so straight into the things I know. Which are:
- having a toddler newly in the big boys bed means I am back to having little sleep at night as he gets use to it
- my baby is 2 today! Happy Birthday to my gorgeous boy. We have a little party happening on the weekend for him and I am making a gluten free train cake for his birthday cake. We shall see how I go.
- the excitement of BlogHer conference for 2012 is catching. It is in New York City people! I am destined to go so my darling people in the know reading this, you know you want to sponsor me.
- I love Reese Peanut Butter cups. Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a marriage made in heaven.
- My fellow food allergy bloggers, Food Allergy Mum, Allergies R Us and I are having a twitter chat next Tuesday night at 8pm. The hashtag to follow is #ausallergy
And my friends is all I know this week. What do you know?